The Intuitive Art Academy offers several courses to help you live your Purpose, communicate with your Higher Self, and reach your potential.
Intuitive Art: How to Have a Two-Way Conversation with Your Higher Self
With no one to trust and in an abusive marriage, Rachel Archelaus found truth and guidance in the practice of Intuitive Art.
This book chronicles her journey of making life-changing decisions with the aid of this intuition-booster and she teaches you how to use it, too.
Rachel gives every reader the tools to directly connect with their intuition and make all of their decision making easier and more effective.
From small choices (should I cut my hair short), and self improvement (how can I reduce my daily stress), to big changes (what will my life look like if I take this new job) the Archelaus Method of Intuitive Art empowers all who use it with quick answers and clear action steps.
Order a Signed Copy: http://sephyruspress.com
Order on Amazon or Barnes & Noble: http://www.intuitiveartacademy.com/book
We’re here to manifest our desires and live our highest good, potential, and soul purpose.The Soul Focus Method is the process of getting your to-do’s from our Higher Self so you can live in alignment and reap the multi-dimensional rewards of that. In a nutshell, you learn to make choices that deliver your desires to you.
In this course you’ll use the Soul Focus Method to help you:
- Figure out what you want (and what will bring you the highest fulfillment and abundance)
- Get the action steps needed to manifest your desires
- Follow through with those actions steps so your reality changes
Check out the full course description here: Soul Focus Method
Certified Intuitive Artist Training Program
Connect yourself and your clients to their Higher Selves with this visual healing modality. The Certified Intuitive Artist program offers you a complete professional training and the opportunity to step into your Purpose at the same time.
The Archelaus Method of Intuitive Art is a versatile and powerful healing modality that can be paired with your existing career or used on its own. It requires no previous art or intuitive experience, either.
In the program, we’ll show you how to:
• Master the skill of Intuitive Art – Learn how to get wisdom from your Higher Self in three easy steps. You’ll be able to gain insight on how to best help your client and teach the technique to your client so they become more empowered. You’ll never be far from objective clarity.
• Combine Intuitive Art with your existing skills to create a unique service (or refine the one you already have) – Add distinction to your work and stand out in the busy coaching marketplace by creating your own unique service. Specialization means higher fees and deeper impact. The program walks you through the process of creating your one of a kind service and helps you experiment to refine it.
• Effectively work with clients and students to reach a desired outcome – Build your coaching skills so you create even bigger breakthroughs. You’ll learn and practice active listening, presence, and more. Your clients will get better results in less time and will become raving fans.
• Market yourself so you can create a sustainable, lucrative practice – Wanting to help people is a noble cause, but if you can’t support yourself doing it everyone loses. We teach you how to market your services in an aligned way. There are copy and paste resources that you can use as is or customize to fit your offer.
The Certified Intuitive Artist program is open for enrollment and combines live and prerecorded class to fit any schedule. You don’t need to leave your home to participate because all learning and engagement is online.
Learn more about helping others achieve clarity through Intuitive Art here: Certified Intuitive Artist Training
The Certified Intuitive Artist Program is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) to grant 38.5 hours of continuing coach education units. For more information on this, please send us a message at email@example.com
Would you like a private class delivered to your employees or group? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.